Basic Identity Checks
- We ensure the Sitter's full name matches their facebook profile. We display this as a facebook badge on the Sitter's listing.
- We request for a valid email address.
- We verify the Sitter has provided a valid mobile phone number.
- We request for a valid address that we verify on Google Maps.
We display external References from the Sitter's previous clients
- We request for external references from former clients and display this on the Sitters listing
We display badges for Sitters who have had Drivers licenses Checks and Criminal History Checks
- We do identity document checks of Australian Drivers licenses and National Criminal History
- If Sitters offer House Sitting, Home Visits, or Pet Taxi Services, our system does not allow them to be booked for / or apply for jobs for those services unless we have received a clear recent Police Background Check for the Sitter.
- Sitters offering Pet Taxi services must also upload a current valid Australian Drivers license (along with the clear police background check) otherwise our system won't allow them to be booked for those services or apply for jobs with those services.
- Pet Owners post public rating and reviews of their experience with the Pet Sitter on Pet Sitter's listings after every stay.
Animal Cruelty History Cross Checks with the RSPCA
- All RSPCA Qld Accredited Pet Sitters have an Animal Cruelty History Check done on them prior to receiving their badge.
- RSPCA Qld Staff are able to access animal cruelty history files for cross checks on Sitters living in VIC, TAS, NT, QLD, SA