Here is how the process for bookings works:
- You apply to jobs or the Pet Owner may send you a direct booking request
- You accept the booking request
- Pet owner makes the payment into escrow
- You both arrange a prior Meet & Greet at the location of where the pet stay will take place
- You both agree its a good match
- The date of the booked pet stay rolls around, the Pet owner drops off the pet at your place, along with their bag
- You start Pet sitting a pet
- The Pet Owner comes to pick up the pet (unless they have specifically arranged for you to drop them off or unless you are house sitting at the Owner's home)
- Funds are released from escrow
- The Pet Owner writes a review and gives a rating of their experience and posts it to your wall on your listing.
Note: Pet sitters should not start pet sitting until they receive an email/sms saying that the owner has made a payment into escrow.