Your pre-approval booking to PetCloud can fail even if you have connected your savings account and credit card to your Paypal account or if you pay via credit card using Stripe.
It may occur because:
- You have maxed out your credit card OR
- You don't have reception on your smart phone
- Spent the money in your linked savings account OR
- The name on your PayPal and Bank accounts don't match OR
- There is a technical error on Paypal's side
- Your card is expired or out of date—if the card you have on file doesn’t have your current billing address or is expired it will be declined. You can update your card’s expiration and/or your billing address quickly and easily in your PayPal account. OR
- You need to confirm your card—your card may need to go through a confirmation process. Please note if there’s no “confirm credit card” link on your card details page within your PayPal Wallet, you don’t need to complete this step. OR
- Your credit card company or bank need more information—if the above steps don’t solve the issue, you can call your credit card company to identify the problem. To protect your privacy, your credit card company or card issuer doesn't tell PayPal why your card was declined. If you can still use your card, please try your transaction again. OR
- If your payment won’t process with your bank account or you’re still having problems with your card, try: Changing your payment method at checkout. If you only have one payment method linked to your PayPal account, you’ll need to add another payment method before you can do this. You can add a credit or debit card or add your bank account. Both options are quick and easy and will give you more flexibility at checkout. OR
- A payment will fail if you close the Paypal processing screen too quickly.
- Stripe may have suffered a server glitch causing an error. Please transfer payment via direct transfer and send us an email containing the receipt number to notify us to email@example.com
Our Bank Details are:
Pet Cloud Pty Ltd
Our Paypal Account is:
You don’t need to store money inside your PayPal account to pay for bookings with PayPal if you link your bank accounts and cards.
If you would like to follow up with Paypal, you can log into their website and log a ticket or ring Paypal on 1800 073 263.
Note: If there is a payment delay is because of insufficient funds in your account and as a result has caused the Sitter a dishonour fee, we will request you pay that dishonour fee as we believe our Sitters should not be out of pocket due to your insufficient funds.