Pet sitters set their own prices and the services they want to offer on PetCloud.
Prices do vary depending on the services requested, the size of the dog, whether there are multiple dogs, and the length of stay.
Sitters are more inclined to offer a discount during a Meet & Greet for multiple pets and longer stays.
Sitters will usually charge more for pets that need around the clock supervision, or need twice daily walks if they are a high energy breed or if they need injections or oral medication administration.
Here is a rough guide for price ranges:
- Pet Sitting 1 dog per night ranges from $20 - $45 per night for a dog. An additional dog might be around $5 per night.
- Pet Sitting 1 cat per night ranges from around $15 - $20
- House Sitting (Usually this is for multiple animals in one booking) and can be $35 - $55 per night.
- Extra cost for Pet Sitting of Multiple Pets $5 to $35 for extra per pet (depending on whether its a long term stay and whether that pet is a large or small animal)
- Round trip pick up and drop off at the start and end of stays might be around $30 for short distances.
- Pet Taxi's to get the pet's vaccinations up to date might or to take them to a groomers be around $30
- Dog Walking for 1 dog for 45 mins might be around $45, an extra dog $10
- Basic Dog Washing $20
- Basic clip and brushing and nails trimmed $20
Discounts on Long Stays
If you have a long stay, we recommend posting a job, connecting with a Sitter who has applied, and at the Meet & Greet negotiate on prices.
Discounts on Multiple Pets
If you have multiple pets, we recommend posting a job, connecting with a Sitter who has applied, and at the Meet & Greet negotiate on prices.
Basic Overnight Pet Sitting Care includes:
-Feeding the pets and changing their water bowls
-Cleaning litter boxes and cleaning up any other pet messes
What it doesn't include:
Food and treats - We ask that Pet Owners keep pets on their usual diets and supply wet & dry food to the Sitter.
You should also pack Doggy Poop Bags, Puppy pads, Kitty Litter and Trays, Leashes, ID tags, and Bedding.
We also advise you read our article on separation anxiety and see if you can provide some enrichment toys, or bones to chew to relieve any potential anxiety.
Things you should consider:
If during the course of a Pet Stay you have asked a Sitter to take your pet to the Vet or the Groomers, create additional x2 round trip 'Pet Taxi' bookings as this will help compensate for their fuel going to and from the location.