There are several things you need to know when you offer a Pet Taxi service through PetCloud.
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Have access to a vehicle that meets PetCloud's vehicle requirements
- Hold a valid full driver’s licence in your state or territory and have no disqualifications
- Have held a full driver’s licence in any Australian state or territory for at least 12 months
- Provide all the necessary documents required in your state or territory
- Be listed as an insured driver for the vehicle you plan to drive
- Your vehicle must also be roadworthy, and registered with your State's Department of Transport.
- Your vehicle must be a 4-door sedan, must seat 4 or more passengers excluding driver.
- Your vehicle must year 2001* or newer.
- Your vehicle must have In-state plates.
- No marked, taxi, or salvaged vehicles.
In addition to a police background check, you must have:
- No DUI or drug-related offenses.
- No incidents of driving without insurance or license.
- No fatal accidents
- No history of reckless driving.
- No criminal history.
Before hitting the road, you will need to submit the following documents:
- A valid, full driver’s licence for your state or territory
- Your passport or birth certificate
- Proof of vehicle insurance as required in the state or territory you plan to drive in
- Any other documents required in the state or territory you plan to drive in
After starting the signup process, you’ll be required to pass a background check.
- You must create an online listing on PetCloud so that Pet Owners can find you on the website.
- You can't have pets on your lap while you're driving. Read blog article: Do pets need to be restrained when travelling in the car?
- You must upload your current valid Australian Drivers License in your Verifications section and you cannot be disqualified from driving.
- As your own Boss, you need to think about what price you will charge customers for picking up their pets in your car, waiting at Grooming or Vet appointments, fuel, maintenance, registration, cleaning, and car insurance expenses. Eg.
- 0 to 15km: $40
15km to 25km: $55
25km to 30km: $70
30km to 40km: $99
over 40km: Pet Owners are advised to Log in, Post a job and ask Sitters for a custom quote