- Damage to the host's property
- Injury caused by the pet to the host, host family or host pet
- Claims arising from the care of designated dangerous dogs, or guest pets that have previously attacked another animal or human requiring medical attention
- Walking the animal without a leash in an on-leash public area.
- Taking the pet to an off-leash dog park and a fight breaks out.
- Pre-existing medical conditions, illness or old age
- Reduction in potential show or stud value.
Modified on: Tue, 16 Jan, 2018 at 4:38 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback