Daily Pet Sitters must:
- Take photos of the pet daily and provide a short summary to the Pet Owner and upload via PetCloud
- Respond to any questions from the Pet Owner promptly in under 2 hours.
- Clean pet bowls daily
- Top up food and water daily
- Brush them daily
- Vacuum or Sweep up any mess daily.
- Clean Litter Boxes and Replace Puppy pads daily
- Put any soiled blankets in washing machine or tub and tell the pet owner.
Additional services there is a charge for
- Dog Walking
- Giving Medications
- Vacuuming up Pet Hair
- Collecting the clients mail from the mailbox and placing in house.
- Watering the plants
- Round trip to the Groomers (fuel and driving there and back and includes waiting. Does not include the price for Grooming)
- Round trip to the Vet for Check ups (fuel and driving there and back and includes waiting. Does not include the price for Vet procedure)
Charges for Extra Requests
Most Pet Sitters are more than happy to help with extra requests during the booking., unless they have
So if you want to extend your pet's stay for a few hours, message the sitter "Hi I'm going to be a few hours late..." or if you want them taken to the groomers message them "Hi, I would love you to take them to the groomers" The sitter would most likely do this for an extra $90. (This is $30 for a round trip to the groomers + the price of basic grooming at $60). Then you would transfer the money here: https://www.paypal.me/petcloud/90
Messaging them via PetCloud and them confirming via PetCloud means there is a historical record of your request and payment so that there is no misunderstanding about what has been requested to be done and how much you paid for it.