- Commercially run Boarding Kennels
- Pet Sitters who have any criminal convictions in past 5 years (excluding traffic violations).
- Guest pets involved in a previous attack with another animal or human that required medical treatment
- Guest pets who are defined as Dangerous Dogs by the relevant authorities and all claims arising from the care of such Dangerous Dogs. Breeds include Dogo Argention, Fila Brasileiro, Japanese Tosa, American Pit Bull Terrier and Perro de Presa Canario. This list extends to any cross breed of Dangerous Dogs by the relevant authorities.
- The pet sitter’s own pet
- Visiting friends of the Pet Sitter who own pets
Modified on: Sun, 28 Jan, 2018 at 6:20 AM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback