The main question you need to ask the Pet Owner is: "Have you fully completed (Pet Name's) profile online?"
Tip: Always use the Name of the pet when speaking to the Pet Owner about their pet.
As all of the questions below are from the Pet's online Profile:
- Have you provided a collar along with an engraved ID tag with contact details? (mandatory for pet owners)
- Are they microchipped? (mandatory for pet owners)
- Are they registered with council and wearing a council tag? (mandatory for pet owners)
- Does your pet take any medications?
- Does your pet have any history of heath conditions or ailments?
- What’s your 24hr Vets phone number and address?
- What is your authorised Vet Spend amount in the event of an emergency? $2000? $10,000?
- Does your Pet already have Pet Accident and Illness insurance?
- How often is your pet fed?
- What are the pets bathroom habits? (e.g. are they regular)
- Does your pet get rewards or snacks between meals?
- Does your pet have any special needs?
- How often is your dog walked?
- Is your dog used to being walked on a lead or a harness?
- Does you pet have any special behaviour traits?
- How is your pet with other animals (e.g. is the dog social around other dogs?)
- Any special grooming requirements?
- Are there any special bathing instructions?
- Do the pets travel ok in the car?
- Do you have a list of local walks?
- Where do your pets sleep?
- Are your pets allowed on the furniture?
- Are there any special training or obedience requirements?
- Would you like daily status updates (or photos) about your pet during their stay?
- Does your pet have separation anxiety? Do they have a history of destruction?
- Do they have a history of escaping? Are they a digger or fence jumper?
A template of the Pet's Profile can be found in the Guide to Meet & Greets