Yes. The PetCloud Pet Care Course is mandatory for all Sitters and Walkers to do. The safety of pets and people is of the highest importance to us and we cannot stress the importance of this enough.
Investment in the course is $75.
It covers Animal Welfare, Care, & Accident Prevention, Safety Information for Health or Emergencies, the standard of Care expected for Dogs & Cats expected by the RSPCA.
1. Preparing your Home (including a Property Checklist to make your home escape proof and hazard-free)
2. Basic Dog Care
3. Meets & Greets and Customer Service (Including a Guide to introducing animals)
4. Pet Behaviour Challenges (during a stay)
5. Basic Cat Care
6. Pet Emergencies: Escape, Illness, or Injury (plus Pet First Aid fact sheet)
7. Human Safety
8. Local & State Laws
9. Creating a Strong Listing & Marketing it
It also covers:
- How to Attract the Clients You Want
- How to Turn requests Into Bookings
- How to Ensure Successful Meet & Greets including introducing Animals
- How much Business to Expect
Bonus Business Templates
• Weekly Meet & Greet Tracker
• 30 Day Promotion Challenge
• Top Spots to Promote
• Monthly Business Report Template
• Pet Profile Template
• PLUS Pet Sifter Marketing Secrets!
After You Finish Study
When you complete this course you should have a much better foundation for understanding how to care for different pets and this is the starting point for a business working with companion animals. The course is exclusive to PetCloud users only and after completion you get an accreditation badge for your Minder profile so that it stands out.