- Read our several NDIS Policy pages
- You need to comply with the NDIS’ Code of Conduct for Workers
- You need to know how to help an NDIS Participant make a complaint to PetCloud.
- You must know what constitutes an NDIS Reportable Incident & swiftly report any to PetCloud within 12hrs via our NDIS Incident form.
- You need to complete the NDIS’ e-learning module (a video & multi-choice questions) called ‘Quality, Safety and You’, which covers human rights, respect, risk, and the roles and responsibilities of NDIS workers
- Download your Certificate of Completion from the NDIS, then upload on your PetCloud Verifications page.
- Upload an evidence document of your Right to work in Australia to your Verifications screen
After this you will be given 2 badges: Right to Work in Australia and an NDIS badge: