You will need an Australian Open license for a car, or a Provisional License for a car. However, there are mobile phone restrictions you need to know about.

P1 licence holders are not allowed to use:

  • hands-free kits
  • wireless handsets
  • loudspeaker functions.

This means that if you fall into the P1 category, you may not be able to perform in your role as a Pet Taxi Driver if a Clinic or a Pet Owner needs to phone you for pick up or collection reasons.

For more reading on license types, head here: