Australian Government Health Advice about the Coronavirus emergency has highlighted we all drastically need to reduce face to face contact in order to slow the spread of the virus, so we updated our measures in place to ensure your safety and that of our teams.
Before your Meet & Greet: Pet Owners must advise Sitters if any of the following applies to them:
- You are unwell with flu-like symptoms;
- You have travelled overseas within the past 14 days;
- You have come into contact with a person that has tested positive for COVID-19.
The rules on "essential services" can vary from state to state, so please read the Australian Government's Health advice for your state:
- New South Wales
- Australian Capital Territory
- South Australia
- Western Australia
- Northern Territory
What you can do to keep us all safe:
- As usual book and pay online
- Wear a mask.
- Meet and Greets should be held virtually over video (try using Skype, Zoom, or Google hangouts). Go through the RSPCA Qld Property Checklist during the call.
- If you meet in person, keep 1.5 metres distance between yourself and others. No shaking hands.
- Avoid non essential travel.
- Limit the number of people accompanying your pet to a maximum of one person
- When entering and leaving a Meet & Greet, always use the hand sanitizer, even though there will be no contact.
- Everyone should wash hands with soap and water after touching pets & surfaces.
- We are doing everything we can to continue to provide quality service to you and your pet and reduce the risk to both our clients and team members.